We are looking for a talented Email marketing specialist to generate the leads through email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, creating and managing email databases and sending emails/newsletters. Your role is to reach out to prospects through email campaigns and generate leads for web design and SEO.
Job Description –
- Generating leads from the International market through email marketing, Data mining, and database development using different tools.
- Develop and execute online lead generation marketing plans
- Acquiring IT contacts for Web-based Applications Generating leads
- Identify potential clients, exploring the international market
- Implementing Email Marketing Campaigns
- Building connections on LinkedIn for lead generation
- Own, plan, and execute the maintenance and evolution of email campaign templates, lists, data feeds and interfaces
- Well versed with Marketing Automation
- Email/landing page creation, deployment and analysis
- Analyze email campaign results and recommend changes for future email campaigns
- Proactively identify and trouble-shoot multiple issues in complex marketing programs
Candidate Profile –
- 2+ years of relevant email marketing specialist experience, preferably in B2B markets (legal, insurance, finance, real estate or consulting industries, a plus)
- Should have sound knowledge of finding emails and validating
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to develop and edit clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Ability to develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Working knowledge of social media, website and analytics tools
- Create inbound marketing strategies to meet project goals.
- Grow new leads by converting site and social media traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Manage new and existing lead lists making sure all information is up to date on both excel files and CRM tools.